Welcome to Foundations Farms!
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)?
Purchase your share for the growing season and you will be provided with food every week, between May and October — 20 weekly share baskets in total.
The cost of one full share is $500 or one half share is $300. We estimate that one full share will provide enough volume for a family of three or four; one half share will be enough for one or two people. Larger families may want to invest in more than one share to fully support their food quantity needs.
- Non-GMO egg share available for $100 per share; provides one dozen free-range hen eggs per week
- Flower share available for $100 per share
- Coming Soon! Non-GMO, heritage breed meat share option to include: pork, chicken, turkey, quail, pheasant and duck
Choose how you will receive your farm-fresh basket each week.
- Pick up from farm; Thursdays and Fridays between 12pm and 6pm or on Saturday between 9am and 12pm*
- Pick-up from a designated off-site location**. — Deliveries on Saturdays to off-site locations between 9am-12pm*. We will have pick-up points within a 20 mile radius of Foundations Farms.
- Up to 10 miles radius: $20 added to the price of your share
- 10-20 mile radius: $30 added to the price of your share
- *Dates and times are subject to change. **Pick-up locations will be determined seasonally to ensure maximum convenience for our members.
Each week enjoy convenient, farm-fresh food with peace of mind. Share baskets will include an assortment of produce and herbs grown using organic and sustainable methods.